Cutting Tools | Aramid, Nomex® & Aluminium Honeycomb Core
Successful surfacing, contouring, pocketing, and radiusing of your honeycomb core materials can be effortlessly achieved through Cajero's optimised cutting tool designs.
- Solutions for: aramid, Nomex®, aluminium, titanium, stainless steel
- Your honeycomb core is cut - not pushed, damaged or deflected
- Minimum cutting forces exerted when machining your honeycomb core
- Little or no heat is generated during the cutting process
- Excellent flexibility and economics
- High concentricity
- Balanced to 20,000rpm
- Lightweight construction
- Modular design
Honeycomb Core | Surface Machining
Large surface areas of your honeycomb core can be readily machined. Diameter ranging from: 25.40 mm (1.000") to 76.20 mm (3.000").
Honeycomb Core | Contour Machining
External & internal angles, pockets, slots, machining finished angular surfaces with radius blend, and surface machining of honeycomb cores. Diameter ranging from: 6.35 mm (0.250") to 25.4 mm (1.000").